£21000-£25000 per annum + benefits
Excellent opportunity for someone from a fire and security, access control, barrier and gates, an electrical/electrician background to join a growing business offering excellent training opportunities, the ability to maximise your earnings through overtime and recognition for the hard work you put in.
This company are experts in everything gate and barrier related. From design to manufacturing, maintenance to repair, each area of the business has specialised engineers to meet the growing demand for their services.
In this role you will be working independently on electronic installation and service. You will perform planned maintenance as well as reacting to call outs when needed. You will also fit and sign off on all the electronics before the products can be used. You will cover a patch across Surrey and parts of London.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has some experience with Access Control. Any experience of gate and barrier install would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to step into a company that has a good family feel, values their employees and offers overtime and bonuses.
- Carrying out planned maintenance
- Installing and signing off on the electrics on new installations
- Responding to call outs for emergency repairs
- Occasionally have to work further afield to cover sickness or holiday
- Has experience working on Access Controls
- Any candidates with gates and barrier experience are encouraged to apply but isn’t essential
- Would like training